Naturopathic Medicine is based on treating the whole person. This includes the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical aspects of health.
Primary Health Care
Naturopathic physicians are trained as primary health care providers. This means we are trained to treat a range of health concerns that occur from pre-conception to end of life. We work with people who want to promote health and prevent disease, who are experiencing bewildering symptoms that haven't responded to conventional health care, and who are experiencing severe or chronic illness.
Laboratory testing is available only to patients, or to individuals who provide a written request from a licenced health care provider whose scope of practice provides the ability to interpret and respond to the test requested.
- Labrix - Neurotransmitter testing
- LifeLabs - Conventional laboratory testing
- Meridian Valley Lab - Comprehensive digestive analysis
- Precision Analytical - DUTCH comprehensive hormone testing
- Rocky Mountain Analytical - Hormone, food sensitivity testing
- Diagnostic Solutions Lab - GI Map gastrointestinal testing
- SIBO Canada - SIBO testing
Dispensary (only available to patients)
- Nutritional supplements
- Botanical tinctures and teas
- Complex and simple homeopathic remedies
- Laser Acupuncture and Cold Laser Therapy
- Somatic Energy Therapy
- Infrared and Full Spectrum Light Therapy